Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am for sale ...do you wanna touch my 6 packs?

been slackin around lately.
dad have not post up the pix taken when she went back to her poly for the cca recruitment week. dad been busy with work, jamming...

when she told me that she might have to sell me away.
i was feelin both sad and relieved.
sad that i have to leave this family, that i will be leavin chiaki alone.
chiaki been feelin lonely as he is the only child.
but dad adores him more cuz chiaki is her first child.
can't bear to leave dad esp at tis time of financial and emotional crisis.
wanted to stay to accompany them. but the harsh reality is a fact that dad needs to support her mom, sis and bro..

relieved , cuz i have been chucked aside most of the time. mayb the new owner will accompany me more. well...i dunno. though at times, dad did made some effort to bring me out. but i realised that the weight of my body tends to tire and burden her at times. tt's the reason why she rarely brings both bro and i together.

but it seems that no one is interested to buy me..
hey man.. i am so handsome. *combs hair* and .... look at my six pack. u get to touch them every few seconds if u wish to. LoL.

anyway, i am glad to join this family. and dad just ordered a new doll again... is a gal..ooh.. I am goin to have a cute and small little sister! yessh!
hmm.. but i do hope that i get to see her at least for one time, before i leave this family.

*hugs dad tightly*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home